Redline's Reach Studio
RedLine's Reach Studio program is an opportunity for socially engaged artists who may have experienced homelessness or hardships to collaborate, create, and share ideas in an inclusive community.
Redline has partnered with Infuse Gallery to not only receive donations from the artists of Infuse Gallery for their program, but also to offer the artists in the Reach Studio program a platform to sell their work as professional artists, empowering them to lift themselves out of poverty and give back to the studio themselves.
Goals of Reach Studio
- Provide Open Studio for Homeless or Not Exactly Homeless artists
- Create a safe, open and collaborative community
- Instructive and Non-Instructive Class Time
- Collaborations/relationships with RedLine resident/community artists
- A professional space to display and sell Reach artists work
- Create two tracks for Reach Studio Program; Arts Instruction and Business of Art Making
- One Reach Studio Exhibition yearly